- Yacht Type
- Motor Yacht
- Cyrus Yachts
- 34.30 m
- Number of cabins
- 4 (Master + 2 x VIP + 1 Double cabin)
The Cyrus is a Croatian flagged luxury charter yacht, built by Cyrus Yachts. Her exterior styling and interior is designed by Netherlands based René van der Velden Design. Naval architecture and engineering is result of work of Van Oossanen b.v. The entire building process is supervised by Dutch based, very well known superyacht builder, Vitters company.
The result of their work is a fantastic retro-styled, semi-displacement motor yacht, winner of the prestigious Superyacht Award for best Semi-Displacement Motor Yacht in the 30 – 39 m size range class.
The Cyrus boasts modern and magnificent interior built in Wengé and Anigré woods with floating stainless steel inlay accents. She has a large salon equipped with sofas, dining table and state-of-the-art entertainment gear, sundeck with Al-Fresco dining table and jacuzzi where her charter guests can enjoy in breathtaking panoramic views of Adriatic Sea shaded by retractable sunroof. For more sunbathing her foredeck is equipped with sun pads and small table.
This Rina classed and MCA compliant luxurious charter yacht can accommodate 8 guests in three double cabins and one convertible double cabin. All cabins are air conditioned and equipped with large Sony flat TV’s, Blue-Ray DVD players, Premium Multimedia Players and Sonos music control system.
The Cyrus is powered by twin Caterpillar C32-V12 engines, each developing 1825 BHP. She can reach up to 22.0 knots, however she usually cruise in Croatian Adriatic Sea at 13.0 knots with range of 2.875 Nautical miles.
It is important to mention that she is equipped with Trac Zero-speed stabilizers though. Purpose of Trac system is to reduce motion of yacht when on anchor, therefore her guests will have more enjoyable yacht cruising experience.
The Cyrus charter yacht is available for luxury hire from Dubrovnik.
- LOA: 34.30 m ( 112’53 ft )
- Beam: 7.10 m ( 23’29 ft )
- Draft: 1.65 m ( 5’41 ft )
- Built: 2008
- Flag: Croatian
- Shipyard/Builder: Cyrus Yachts
- Naval Architect: Van Oossanen & Associates
- Exterior Designer: René van der Velden Design
- Interior: René van der Velden Design
- Type: Semi Displacement Motor Yacht
- Displacement: 150 T
- GT: 213 T
- Classification Society: RINA
- Commercial: ISM/MCA
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure: Composite – GRP
- Engines: 2 x 1825 BHP Each – Caterpillar C32-V12
- Generators: 2 x Onan 65 kW
- Fuel Consumption: 320 Liters/Hr
- Bow thruster: Yes
- Stabilizers: Yes – Trac Zero-speed
- Fuel capacity: 19.000 liters
- Fresh-water capacity: 5.700 liters + Water Maker
- Air Condition: Entire Yacht with Individual Cabins Controls
- Top Speed: 22.0 Knots
- Cruise Speed: 13.0 Knots
- Range: 2.875 ( @ 13.0 Knots speed ) Nm
- Guests: 8
- Cabins: 4 ( Master + 2 x VIP + 1 Double cabin )
- Crew: 4+1 ( sleep in separate crew quarters )
- Jacuzzi on sundeck
Tender and Sea Toys:
- 1 x Tender Zodiac 4.25 m with 50 BHP o/b Engine
- 1 x Jet Tender Williams 385 with 98 BHP Engine
- 1 x Jet Ski Wave Runner Yamaha for 3 persons
- Snorkeling gear
- 3 x Sets of Water Skis