- Yacht Type
- Motor Yacht
- Azimut – Benetti S.p.A
- Thyme 120
- 36.60 m
- Number of cabins
- 5 (3 x Double, 2 x Twin)
The Thyme 120 is beautiful and classic luxury charter yacht.
The exterior lines are designed by Stefano Righini and her elegant, sophisticated interior, by Lynn A. Cullen. She features a vast sundecks equipped with sun pads, sun loungers, Bimini, BBQ, Al-fresco table, bar and the large Jacuzzi. She offers exterior dining for ten on the bridge deck where your charter party can savor in the fresh delicacies of your private chef.
The Thyme 120 sleeps up to ten guests in five en-suite cabins. Full beam master cabin is located at main deck level and boasts king size bed, large bath decorated with finest marble, stunning panoramic views of your cruising destination through large forward windows, walk-in-closet, study room.
Two VIP cabins and two twin cabins are situated on the lower deck level. All cabins, both salons, one based on the main deck and Sky Lounge i.e. upper deck salon, are equipped with latest state-of-the-art audio and video entertainment systems: large flat TV’s, SKY SAT TV, iPod docking stations, audio and video library with on-demand system, Wi-Fi internet connection via VSAT and/or 3G.
Her swimming platform is the perfect boarding point for the fantastic range of toys and tender. She is managed by crew of ten and powered by twin Caterpillar C30 engines, pushing her up to 15.0 Knots of speed, while her usual cruising speed is 13.0 Knots. She is fitted with Vosper/Koopnautic stabilizing system; on the anchor and underway, therefore your stay aboard will be smoother and more enjoyable.
All features mentioned herein and more makes her fantastic and family friendly charter yacht.
The Thyme 120 is available for rent in Corsica, Sardinia West Mediterranean and just recently from Montenegro and Croatia.
- LOA: 36.60 m ( 120’08 ft )
- Beam: 7.90 m ( 25’92 ft )
- Draft: 1.96 m ( 6’43 ft )
- Built: 2006
- Refitted: 2012/13
- Flag: Cayman Islands
- Shipyard/Builder: Azimut – Benetti S.p.A
- Naval Architect: Azimut – Benetti
- Exterior designer: Stefano Righini
- Interior designer: Francois Zuretti/Lynn A.Cullen
- Type: Semi Displacement Motor Yacht
- GT: 298 T
- Classification Society: RINA
- MCA compliant: Yes
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Engines: 2 x Caterpillar C30 1550 BHP
- Aux Generators: 2 x Kohler 55 kW each
- Fuel Consumption: 280 Lt/hour
- Fuel capacity: 38.000 liters
- Fresh-water capacity: 7.500 liters + Watermaker
- Bow thruster: Yes
- Air Condition: Entire Yacht with Individual Cabins Controls
- Stabilizers: Vosper/Koopnautic @ Anchor and Underway
- Top Speed: 15.5 Knots
- Cruise Speed: 13.0 Knots
- Range: 3.400 NM at 11.0 Knots
- Guests: 10
- Cabins: 5 (3 x Double, 2 x Twin)
- Crew: 7 (sleep in separate crew quarters)
Tender and Sea Toys:
- 1 x Castoldi 5.20m Jet Tender
- 1 x Yamaha Wave Runner GP 800 R
- 2 x Sea Doo underwater scooters
- 2 x Kayak’s
- 2 x Donuts
- Wake board
- Banana boat
- U Tube
- Water skis for adults
- Water skis for Kids
- 3 x Sets of Diving Gear ( RDV only)
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimming platform