- Yacht Type
- Motor Yacht
- Lamda Nafs Greece/Golden Yachts
- 51.90 m
- Number of cabins
- 7 (1 x Master cabin, 1 x VIP cabin, 2 x Double cabins, 2 x Twin cabins)
A floating Palace, Victory (ex.O’Ptasia) is a fantastic super yacht available for rent in the West and East Mediterranean Sea and also for Monaco Grand Prix.
She was built in Greek shipyard – Lamda Nafs and designed by Studio Vafiadis. Luxury charter yacht Victory accommodates 12 guests in seven luxurious staterooms comprised of Master suit, one VIP, two double bedded and three Twins. All cabins are air conditioned and with en-suite facilities.
She features two spacious salons; one on the Main Deck and one on the Upper Deck, a grand dining room.
Her interior is artfully decorated with the finest Italian furnishings, fabrics and state of the art entertainment equipment like Apple TV, Sat TV, Bose Home Theater etc are controlled with iPad (Creston System).
Her vast deck spaces offer sunbathing, an outdoor Jacuzzi and al fresco dining. Fully equipped for enjoyment, the Victory is run by a professional captain and crew of 12 members.
With the utmost in comfort, privacy, and security, you can do as much or as little as you like. The highly experienced international crew will help make your wishes come true. Languish over lunch on a private beach. Have breakfast in bed or a tasting of fine champagnes. Enjoy a quiet dinner for two lit by stars and candles on the top deck or host a large group with a buffet on the aft deck.
The yacht is equipped with all the latest sea toys such as wave runners, luxury tenders, water skis, tubes, banana, snorkeling gear …. you name it.
Luxury charter yacht Victory can be hired in the following destinations: Italian and French Riviera, Adriatic Sea; Montenegro and Croatia.
- LOA: 51.90m (170’28’ft)
- Beam: 9.00m (29’53’ft)
- Draft: 2.59m (8’50’ft)
- Built: 2007
- Shipyard/Builder: Lamda Nafs Greece/Golden Yachts
- Naval Architect: Hydro Tec Italy
- Exterior Design: Studio Vafiadis
- Interior Design: Studio Vafiadis
- Type: Motor Yacht Ocean Going
- Classification: ABSHull
- Material: Steel
- Superstructure: Aluminum
- Engines: 2 x 2000 BHP – MTU 16V 2000 M70
- Generators: 3 x 145 kW
- Fuel Consumption: 850 lt/hr
- Fuel capacity: 95.000 liters
- Fresh-water capacity: 15.000 liters + RO water makers
- Bow/Stern-thrusters: Yes
- Stabilizers: Zero Speed @ Anchor
- Air Condition: Entire Yacht with Individual Cabins Controls
- Top Speed: 18.0 Knots
- Cruise Speed: 14.0 Knots
- Range: n/a ( 15 Knots speed ) NM
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 7 (1 x Master cabin, 1 x VIP cabin, 2 x Double cabins, 2 x Twin cabins)
- Crew: 12 (sleep in separate crew quarters: dinette, cabins with heads)
- Deck Jacuzzi: Yes
- Swimming platform
Tender and Sea Toys:
- 1 x Chase boat Tender Outback Kidd with 3 x 275 BHP Engines (available ONLY on request)
- 1 x Tender 5.80m Castoldi with 180 BHP Engine
- 1 x Tender 4.50m Castoldi with 100 BHP Engine
- 1 x Jetski Seadoo RXTRS with 260 BHP Engine
- 1 x Jetski Seadoo RXTIS with 260 BHP Engine
- 1 x Superjet Yamaha Wave Runner
- 1 x Two persons kayak
- 1 x One person kayak
- 1 x Inflatable canoe
- 1 x Towing ring
- 1 x Wake board
- 2 x Folding Bikes
- Yoga Mats + GYM Weights
- Fishing gear
- Snorkeling Equipment